The purpose of this policy is to clearly define the circumstances in which participants in our house league program will receive a refund of registration fees.
This policy encompasses both our house league indoor and outdoor seasons.
- All refund requests must be submitted on the Dixie SC Refund Request form or at the clubhouse.
- All refunds are subject to a $50 administration fee.
- Refunds will be mailed in 2-4 weeks.
It is not the coaches’ responsibility for refunds. All requests for refunds must be received in person or by email prior to the first week of play at the club office located at 1200 Kamato Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 1Y1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When a player is registered, and the appropriate fees are fully paid, a refund or credit may be granted only under the following criteria:
- Prior to the season commencing, a refund is granted, without reason, (less admin fee).
- After the season has started, up to and including the second week of play, a pro-rated credit for the next season will be granted.
No refunds and/or credits will be issued after this point in time, except under the following circumstances.
Should the player suffer a season ending injury (not related to Dixie SC programs) we have received a doctors certificate and all equipment has been returned, a pro-rated refund or credit may be issued, based on the date of the doctors note/return of equipment or date of request, whichever is later.
Please note – where the injury is soccer related, no refund can be provided as this would cause the insurance coverage to be negated. Such requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
In signing the Dixie SC registration form, you accept the Club’s registration conditions and financial implications.