HOUSE LEAGUE COACHES WANTED FOR THE 2017 OUTDOOR SEASON
We are accepting applications for the head coaching and assistant coaching positions for the Outdoor 2017 season.
Head Coaches and/or assistant coaches must have a valid police check. Applicants must be 16 yrs of age or older. Please contact clubhouse for details.
It is not a requirement to have a child registered in Dixie SC to be a successful coaching applicant.
DUTIES OF A VOLUNTEER COACH
A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a genuine interest in helping a group of children enjoy an athletic team experience are the only prerequisites for the position. The Dixie Soccer Club will provide you with a coaching guide, coaching clinic and all of the material and equipment you will need to coach this season. All coaches must be 16 years of age or older and will need to provide a copy of a valid police check to the Dixie Soccer Club.
Volunteer coaches are expected to understand their commitment to their team and the importance of the Dixie Soccer Club’s Rules & Regulations, Coaches Code of Conduct and the following guidelines:
- Attend Coaches Meeting prior to the start of the season to receive team roster and team information. Once the roster is received, the coach is expected to communicate with their team members within 48 hours to let them know which team they have been assigned to (team colour and name). Coaches must be in contact with players to let them know the schedule of game times and locations and practice information. Coaches must also notify their teams with important information from the Dixie Soccer Club.
- All coaches must dress in appropriate Dixie Soccer Club gear provided at the beginning of the season.
- Coaches must be committed to coaching weekly games, arrive ahead of scheduled time, and notify players and parents when you are unable to attend. If you will be missing a game, please notify your team members and ask for a volunteer to step forward to help fill in while you are absent.
- It is recommended by club that coaches run a bi-weekly team practice but it is not mandatory.
- The Coach will input player ratings for players U7+, on his/her team by the end of the regular season.
- Show your enthusiastic attitude and genuine interest in the team! Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Your Divisional Director are more than happy to provide you with learning tools, ideas, suggestions and more, therefore advancing your experience as a Dixie Soccer Club coach.
Applications for these coaching positions can be obtained at the Dixie Soccer Clubhouse (located at 1200 Kamato Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 1Y1), or download by clicking on link below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-896-1579 for more information.
CLICK HERE FOR COACHES APPLICATION